金錢,成就
And Bel Air now
如過往雲煙
Hot summer nights, mid July
仲夏夜茫,七月未央
When you and I were forever wild
你我年少輕狂,不懼歲月漫長
The crazy days, city lights
縱情時光,華燈初上
The way you'd play with me like a child
我們嬉戲瘋狂,如孩提時光
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
你是否愛我如初,當韶華逝去,容顏不再?
Will you still love mew when I got nothing but my aching soul?
你是否愛我如初,當我一無所有,遍體鱗傷?
I know you will, I know you will
我深知你會,我深知你會
I know that you will
我深知你的愛經久綿長
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?
你是否愛我如初,當韶華逝去,容顏不再?
Loading...
未載入完,嘗試【重新整理】or【退出閱讀模式】or【關閉廣告遮蔽】。
嘗試更換【Firefox瀏覽器】or【Chrome谷歌瀏覽器】開啟多多收藏!
移動流量偶爾打不開,可以切換電信、聯通、Wifi。
收藏網址:www.ebook8.cc
(>人<;)